Since I’ve found the webpage of comics + novels + articles, I’m getting crazy from day to day.. oh my, I luv these.. (if I luv my text books as much as how I luv these kinda of materials, it’s much better kan?? haila..)
I luv reading.. maybe others could say it is so corny.. ahaha.. (whatever.. like I could bother about that.. I’m in my way so do yours..).. for me, reading is the way to increase my knowledge.. yeah, as a student (in my field of study esp..), I hd to read a lot of stuff; journals, articles, news, quotations.. thus, it might help me cz I’m able to read the long type of materials.. (not saying that others are not capable to do so, buat it helps me cz I‘ve familiar w it.. so, it’s not a problem at all..).. plus, i could get the pic of the what was held in other country, esp when it give an impact on eco and social science.. (again, this is very improtant in my field..)
Up to that, I wish to do the retailing project ie I hd to research and observe the book stores.. haha.. (of all the store, kedai buku jgk yg jd pilihan.. in teruk btol la aku ni.. suke – suki je buat decision..)
*actually, what I want to say is I luv reading.. I luv all kind of books.. (except the one that I couldn’t understand la kan..) with the vast evolution of internet, I could get the reading material easily.. (now, I’m about to finish the compilation of Harun Yahya.. hope to finish I before raya..)
No comments:
Post a Comment